Scopers


Word 8: Bridge




Bridge...

Is it a surprise that even though I've chosen to illustrate this post with that of a physical bridge...the first thing I thought of was the bridge in a song?

Is it just me or do a lot of songs nowadays lack a decent bridge. For those who aren't quite sure what the purpose of a bridge in a song is for...it's exactly what it sounds like. It's the "high point" in a song that takes the song from a verse into a chorus. Some of my favorite songs are my favorites because of the melody, change in tempo.

Anyway...I thought of that...and "the bridge is over, the bridge is over"...from KRS1

I'm out. I'm too tired to be deep or fun. lol


2 scopers scoping:

No Labels said...

I am definitely in agreement with you. With some tracks, the bridge marks the difference between a great song and a song that's garbage.

Thee_Kween said...

LOL see you be knowing, BB.

Find It

 

Like Me a LOT

GGX Jewels

GGX Jewels
Inspire Your Inner Diva

The Beautiful Blogger Award

The Beautiful Blogger Award
Aw, Champ...for ME?

Kween's Sentry

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Lia Sophia

Lia Sophia
Contact JoAnn Monroe for beautiful jewelry

The Love & Truth Challenge

The Love & Truth Challenge

Networked Blogs

Blogroll

I Love Your Blog

I Love Your Blog
Thanks Cook!

The Versatile Blogger Award

The Versatile Blogger Award
Thanks Champ!

sitemeter

About

CURRENT MOON