Scopers


Word 22: Afraid



Afraid...

Bear with the randomness of this. I'm just spitting out unrelated sentences using the word afraid.


"I'm afraid there is bad news..."

"Don't be afraid..."

"You're just afraid to love..."

"They all were afraid that she was slowly unraveling..."

"Afraid of what? Afraid of who? I'm afraid of no one" she could be heard protesting at the top of her lungs.

"A F R A I D...My nerves are A-FRAYED" lol

"If you spend your life being afraid of love, life...LIVING...you'll always be a shell of yourself."

"I'm not afraid anymore..." he muttered...his last words, a release of his hold on what was no longer his to have...life.



Okay, I'm finished. lol :P



2 scopers scoping:

No Labels said...

I like what you did with this one. I also like the placement of your archive on the left. It makes it easier to catch up with what I've missed.

Thee_Kween said...

Yea that archive is essential to navigating this particular template. Thanks BB.

Find It

 

Like Me a LOT

GGX Jewels

GGX Jewels
Inspire Your Inner Diva

The Beautiful Blogger Award

The Beautiful Blogger Award
Aw, Champ...for ME?

Kween's Sentry

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Lia Sophia

Lia Sophia
Contact JoAnn Monroe for beautiful jewelry

The Love & Truth Challenge

The Love & Truth Challenge

Networked Blogs

Blogroll

I Love Your Blog

I Love Your Blog
Thanks Cook!

The Versatile Blogger Award

The Versatile Blogger Award
Thanks Champ!

sitemeter

About

CURRENT MOON