Scopers


Word 5: One





One...


one by one...
each one was done
not one
saw me as the one
at least two
were the one for me
until we were no longer
and i was left alone
one
with no one
one was ashamed
worried about his name
one was insane
his pain
my blame
one lied long
lying to save face
in the face of wrong
the same one
that wrote me songs
but wouldn't claim
where he belonged
one after the other
my oneness became pronounced
not one love working out
one by one...
each one
i thought was the one
found their one
with someone else
as i accepted myself
as one
meant for no one
i've come to see
that i may be one of many
whose lot is to stand alone
one woman
with no man
but with one love
for friends and clan
i often say,
"one day..."
but, deeply within
i feel my oneness
closing in
and that may just be okay

...one love










2 scopers scoping:

No Labels said...

Finger snaps.

Kali, you are number one in my book ((hugs)).

Thee_Kween said...

Awww you're a doll, BB...you really are.

Find It

 

Like Me a LOT

GGX Jewels

GGX Jewels
Inspire Your Inner Diva

The Beautiful Blogger Award

The Beautiful Blogger Award
Aw, Champ...for ME?

Kween's Sentry

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Lia Sophia

Lia Sophia
Contact JoAnn Monroe for beautiful jewelry

The Love & Truth Challenge

The Love & Truth Challenge

Networked Blogs

Blogroll

I Love Your Blog

I Love Your Blog
Thanks Cook!

The Versatile Blogger Award

The Versatile Blogger Award
Thanks Champ!

sitemeter

About

CURRENT MOON