Scopers


Word 21: Fruit




Fruit...

this word brings to mind several things:

~my days as a royal fruit on a social media site (kween kiwi)
~of course it brings about thoughts of "bringing forth" fruit...such as babies and the fact that I'll never have any...
~I think of "strange fruit"
~I think of my favorite fruits: strawberries, pineapples, pears, bananas, oranges, nectarines...

I haven't been fruitful through this challenge. I've been stopping and going, clamoring to catch up. I apologize. It's been a mentally hectic few weeks (in some GREAT ways and in a few bad ones). I have to make the rounds so that I can check in on my people. I have a LOT of reading to do (if you all have been doing your homework. lol)


"But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, forbearance, kindness, goodness, faithfulness...gentleness and self-control. Against such things there is no law." ~ Galatians 22-23

2 scopers scoping:

No Labels said...

That is quite all right. I, too, am playing a bit of catch up. I felt a sprint of inspiration, so I proceeded to do the remaining words. (You've got to love that post dating feature.)

Thee_Kween said...

Very true...Every time I ventured to schedule posts...it didn't do it, so I quit trying.

Find It

 

Like Me a LOT

GGX Jewels

GGX Jewels
Inspire Your Inner Diva

The Beautiful Blogger Award

The Beautiful Blogger Award
Aw, Champ...for ME?

Kween's Sentry

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Lia Sophia

Lia Sophia
Contact JoAnn Monroe for beautiful jewelry

The Love & Truth Challenge

The Love & Truth Challenge

Networked Blogs

Blogroll

I Love Your Blog

I Love Your Blog
Thanks Cook!

The Versatile Blogger Award

The Versatile Blogger Award
Thanks Champ!

sitemeter

About

CURRENT MOON