Scopers


Word 7: Sword

A cover I made from one pic that I entitled "Fish in the Fire"



*slides in to home base*

Woooo, sorry I'm a day late!!

Well, I got caught up with errands yesterday and whilst out and about...we (mom and I) spotted the sunset...and BOOM. GORGEOUS. The sky was so beautiful. It looked like it was on fire. Everyone was either outside the grocery store snapping or getting out their cars.

The first one was this one that my mom pulled over for us to take.



In this pic, we saw a bird and something ominous moving in the background that looks like two mounds...

anyway...the next two I saw right from the front of the grocery store in the parking lot. Another couple was snapping pics and a worker was standing there oohing and aahing. lol

When I went inside...I heard a lady say that someone had hit her up and said, "Go look at the sky"...and I confirmed that it was amazing. When we looked out, it was a tad dark so I "s-beamed" her my pics. (she taught me how, since I'd never done it)

I felt like the sky looked like a lake of fire...or something aflame. I told the couple outside, "It looks like Jesus is about to roll out. lol

I said all this to say, that I kept calling the "fish" in the top photo a "swordfish"...so there. I that's what came to mind today.




 PEACE! :)

2 scopers scoping:

No Labels said...

So beautiful!

Thee_Kween said...

Thank you BB...it was a marvelous sight.

Find It

 

Like Me a LOT

GGX Jewels

GGX Jewels
Inspire Your Inner Diva

The Beautiful Blogger Award

The Beautiful Blogger Award
Aw, Champ...for ME?

Kween's Sentry

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Lia Sophia

Lia Sophia
Contact JoAnn Monroe for beautiful jewelry

The Love & Truth Challenge

The Love & Truth Challenge

Networked Blogs

Blogroll

I Love Your Blog

I Love Your Blog
Thanks Cook!

The Versatile Blogger Award

The Versatile Blogger Award
Thanks Champ!

sitemeter

About

CURRENT MOON