Scopers


Word 28: Shoes



Shoes...

I think of this word as less noun and more proverbially. So often I find people questioning the lives of those they see...people whose shoes they'd kill to walk in.

I"ve seen a pair of BAD ass shoes and even if I thought they were stylish and something I'd wear if I could, I'm aware that I can't walk in heels over 2 1/2". I can LIKE someone else's shoes...covet them, even...but, if given an opportunity...could I successfully walk in them? I'd most likely fall and bust my ass.

We see people's lives and ask, "I wish I was him/her..." but whatever it took for them to get their shoes...you don't know. They could have worked EXTREMELY hard to get their shoes...or they could have been handed them as a gift...OR it could have been obtained in an ill-gotten manner. Stolen...cheated.

My shoes are mine, broken in by me, fitting my understanding, You may not fit mine and I may not fit yours. We could wear the same size and still not be comfortable in each other's shoes.

I like my shoes. I think I'll keep the ones I'm wearing. Someone else might have Athlete's foot or something. lol

0 scopers scoping:

Find It

 

Like Me a LOT

GGX Jewels

GGX Jewels
Inspire Your Inner Diva

The Beautiful Blogger Award

The Beautiful Blogger Award
Aw, Champ...for ME?

Kween's Sentry

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Lia Sophia

Lia Sophia
Contact JoAnn Monroe for beautiful jewelry

The Love & Truth Challenge

The Love & Truth Challenge

Networked Blogs

Blogroll

I Love Your Blog

I Love Your Blog
Thanks Cook!

The Versatile Blogger Award

The Versatile Blogger Award
Thanks Champ!

sitemeter

About

CURRENT MOON