Scopers


A Book Review...



Let me first THANK Ms. Katlynne aka Ms. Downlow herself, for being such a support system. She rocks like spiked stilettos!!

Not only has she been an encouraging force since we made acquaintance on her blog "My Downlow Life"...but she's penned TWO books and given me the biggest compliment you can give someone...public accolades. lol

Needless to say, each time I read her "Thank You's", I was blown away that she felt inclined to put in print, her appreciation for me as a friend and fellow author.

Now...the book.

If you look onto the right column on this page and scroll down, you'll find a picture of her first book, alternatively titled, "Life on the Low: Creepin' with Hip Hop". Hit that. GET that and READ that. The first book takes you through the story's damsel-turned-vixen, Katlynne's life. Her life as a law student and wife...and all the drama that ensues when her nearly perfect existence is turned around. You feel her, you root for her and at times...you wish you WERE her. Who wouldn't want to go from living a life of pulling yourself up by your boot straps...to being thrown head first into the surreal life of celebrities? She makes you feel it!!

The Sequel? Wow...I started this book at almost 10am on a Saturday morning. I did NOT turn my TV on all day until I had finished sometime around 7pm. That includes cat naps and a meal or two. The sexiness of BOTH books is hot enough to make you want to conjure up a lover on the spot. I think I "cricketed" my way through the entire read. LOL

I was more than happy with the book and the ending was FIRE!!! I mean, FIYAH!! I am now tapping my fingers waiting for her to pull the THREEQUEL out of her ass. LOL

DO buy this book. Not just because I said so (well, yea...because I said so, lol) ...but, because and besides the fact that she's a story weaver and a titillating seductress...but, this woman single-handedly published her own work. She took the bull by the balls (yea, I know it's horns...but this is erotica) and did the foot work. Now, her book comes up on Amazon alongside the Erotic Godmother, Zane.  Her project deserves support and not only would SHE appreciate it...but, so would I. :)

Click the pic of the cover to send yourself to Amazon and pick it up!!

2 scopers scoping:

25champ said...

Thanks 4 sharing.....sound very interesting :)

Thee_Kween said...

You're welcome...it's more than interesting. It's HOT! lol

Find It

 

Like Me a LOT

GGX Jewels

GGX Jewels
Inspire Your Inner Diva

The Beautiful Blogger Award

The Beautiful Blogger Award
Aw, Champ...for ME?

Kween's Sentry

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Lia Sophia

Lia Sophia
Contact JoAnn Monroe for beautiful jewelry

The Love & Truth Challenge

The Love & Truth Challenge

Networked Blogs

Blogroll

I Love Your Blog

I Love Your Blog
Thanks Cook!

The Versatile Blogger Award

The Versatile Blogger Award
Thanks Champ!

sitemeter

About

CURRENT MOON