Scopers


1~ Adore



First Love (of course!)...what they meant/mean to you...


I can't listen to Adore without thinking of SB. They go hand in hand. He really was my first love. We grew up together and honestly, I followed him around until it was no longer cute to do so. Once we stopped "playing"...we began something else...

I lost my virginity early. I was 13 and he was 16. Not the ideal age to begin exploring sex...but it happened. I don't regret him though. Even though, I know there was some juvenile insecurities involved behind his reasoning for not wanting people to know we were sexing...I'm still grateful that I gave myself to someone who basically cared for me. I blame his "shame" on youthful pride and caring way too much about what his friends would think (even though at one time or another they all tried to get some). I didn't have to worry about my name being dragged through the bowels of the projects' halls..."Kali's a slut..." or some shit like that. He remained my one and only until I was 20yrs old...and I'm proud of that.

He and I are still cool. He's on my Facebook page, has my number and from time to time we talk or text. He's never gonna be my "brother" again...but, he's always gonna be my boo.

Oh...he never DID give me back my Prince cassette. LOL


9 scopers scoping:

Anonymous said...

Its great that yall were able to remain friendly. That certainly doesnt always happen.

The God'ess said...

First loves are great. You'll never forget them and you learn so much.

Thee_Kween said...

Love Shades~ Yea...he's still my ace. Nothing like being friends with someone who knew you "when"....

God'ess~ I sometimes wonder if he and I missed the mark on forever...

As the Budda Flows said...

he best give u back ya tunes lol

Thee_Kween said...

Budda, girl...he told me a while ago that he left it over some other girl's house (when we weren't seeing each other anymore) I was SO mad at him!

BE Lauriette said...

"Adore" is the business! And that is so cool that you had your first love and first time with someone you cared deeply for. :)

Thee_Kween said...

Yea, he's not a bad dude. If only he would quit asking to see "pics" LMAO

No Labels said...

It's cool the two of you remained cool with each other. (gigglges) I am curious if everyone's first love is the one they gave their virginity to. With me, it wasn't...I didn't explore that realm until I was 18.

Thee_Kween said...

Yea, we're still cool. I rib him a lot with the little things we did and the names I called him. He's a good sport, but happily in a relationship AND expecting a new baby! :D

Find It

 

Like Me a LOT

GGX Jewels

GGX Jewels
Inspire Your Inner Diva

The Beautiful Blogger Award

The Beautiful Blogger Award
Aw, Champ...for ME?

Kween's Sentry

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Lia Sophia

Lia Sophia
Contact JoAnn Monroe for beautiful jewelry

The Love & Truth Challenge

The Love & Truth Challenge

Networked Blogs

Blogroll

I Love Your Blog

I Love Your Blog
Thanks Cook!

The Versatile Blogger Award

The Versatile Blogger Award
Thanks Champ!

sitemeter

About

CURRENT MOON