Scopers


Stamp of Approval




Well it seems that Ms. Mahogany Dymond has given me the stamp of approval for "Best Blog". I haven't received one of these in a while, so it's cool. Lemme get started...

Once winning the award I have to:
Share seven random things about myself

~I have white food texture issues. I hate: cottage cheese, cream cheese, sour cream, vanilla pudding and yogurt, tapioca /rice pudding, and straight milk.  Sorry, I'm a food bigot. lol (though I will eat cheesecake, dip made w/sour cream, chocolate pudding and chocolate milk) 
~I crack my ankles all day
~Bugs of all kind creep me out...why are you HERE? LOL
~I have a tendency to hold my tinkle...lol
~I think most canned food is nasty...ew.
~I'm a word whore
~If I could...I'd never wear the same pair of underwear twice. LOL


Pass the award to 15 bloggers

BUTTERFLY EFFECT
EPIPHANIES AND MUSINGS
LYKEBUDDA
LEELEE
ALOVELYDAI
GOD'ESS SPEAKS
NO LABELS
MR. CONTROVERSY
DELECTABLE VERBIAGE
THE SUNROOM
CURVY GIRL CHRONICLES


I don't have 15...but this is close enough. I ain't gone tell em either, I'mma let em show up and find themselves. LOL

~

Answer the following questions
Favorite colour: Yellow
Favorite song: Adore by Prince
Favourite dessert: Red Velvet Cake
Biggest pet peeve: Fuggin Liars
When you are upset, you: CUSS
Your favorite pet: meow
Black or white: Black
Biggest Fear: S n a k e s (of all kinds)
Best feature: My heart
Everyday attitude: What can I learn...
What is perfection: Finding your place in life
Guilty pleasure: Reality TV (send help)

0 scopers scoping:

Find It

 

Like Me a LOT

GGX Jewels

GGX Jewels
Inspire Your Inner Diva

The Beautiful Blogger Award

The Beautiful Blogger Award
Aw, Champ...for ME?

Kween's Sentry

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Lia Sophia

Lia Sophia
Contact JoAnn Monroe for beautiful jewelry

The Love & Truth Challenge

The Love & Truth Challenge

Networked Blogs

Blogroll

I Love Your Blog

I Love Your Blog
Thanks Cook!

The Versatile Blogger Award

The Versatile Blogger Award
Thanks Champ!

sitemeter

About

CURRENT MOON