Scopers


23~ Doves Disparaged

Some of these questions, MAN...smh


...what? It rhymed!

Do you think love and marriage are synonymous? ((Was I sipping pineapple rum while penning these questions?))

Well...No.

Love can LEAD to marriage. INSIDE of marriage the two should become synonymous. Wherever love is placed, that relationship should become enmeshed in the word love.

Marriage is a tricky thing to discuss nowadays. Honestly, I don't know why I brought this shit up. Perhaps today isn't the day for me to be expounding on such things in my current state of IDGAF. Yet, I'm already 2 blogs behind in this challenge due to my attitude and need to be an example...or WANTS to be an example for the challengers...especially those who may be struggling with certain questions.

So, yes. I think I answered that. I ain't sticking around here too long. INSIDE of marriage the two should "marry" and encompass all of those things resident in love...but LOVE stands on it's own. It would be the arms of God wrapped around the world...if there were a physical way to describe it.

So there ya have it...


0 scopers scoping:

Find It

 

Like Me a LOT

GGX Jewels

GGX Jewels
Inspire Your Inner Diva

The Beautiful Blogger Award

The Beautiful Blogger Award
Aw, Champ...for ME?

Kween's Sentry

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Lia Sophia

Lia Sophia
Contact JoAnn Monroe for beautiful jewelry

The Love & Truth Challenge

The Love & Truth Challenge

Networked Blogs

Blogroll

I Love Your Blog

I Love Your Blog
Thanks Cook!

The Versatile Blogger Award

The Versatile Blogger Award
Thanks Champ!

sitemeter

About

CURRENT MOON