Scopers


24~ I Apologize



Have you broken anyone's heart?

I don't know. I really don't. I've always been on the receiving end of bullshit. I didn't take time out in my busy moments of dusting off the fuckas of past to see if someone's heart got broken by me.

Anything is possible. Someone is probably swearing I did that shit to them. If so, I apologize. I go into each situation with an open heart and honesty. If I don't like/love you...I don't waste my time or yours. I don't tell folks I love them and then go tell the next person that's it's all about them. I get no pleasures in gaming with folks' hearts and lives.

Having said that...it's quite possible that IN my honesty of, "No, I don't see you that way..." that someone's feelings could've gotten hurt. I think hurt feelings are a world away from a broken heart, but I can't determine the scope of someone else's disappointment, either.

To end this...I'll post my FAVORITE song for this kind of occasion. I heard it some months back and it's been in heavy rotation since.

"Message To You" by Claudette Ortiz...if I've every hurt you or broken your heart, I apologize...



2 scopers scoping:

No Labels said...

Wow...I bet I have loads of apologizing to do.

Thee_Kween said...

At least you're willing to do that. Some KNOW they've hurt and refuse to offer apology.

Find It

 

Like Me a LOT

GGX Jewels

GGX Jewels
Inspire Your Inner Diva

The Beautiful Blogger Award

The Beautiful Blogger Award
Aw, Champ...for ME?

Kween's Sentry

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Lia Sophia

Lia Sophia
Contact JoAnn Monroe for beautiful jewelry

The Love & Truth Challenge

The Love & Truth Challenge

Networked Blogs

Blogroll

I Love Your Blog

I Love Your Blog
Thanks Cook!

The Versatile Blogger Award

The Versatile Blogger Award
Thanks Champ!

sitemeter

About

CURRENT MOON