Scopers


Spidey got SWAGGER!!



Ok, I'm late seeing this shit. WAY late. But, hey...it's not like we're being tested or anything. I was just realizing how not only had I not seen Spiderman 3...but, I haven't seen the first 2 either. SO, I decided to watch the 3rd installment anyway.

I was sitting here watching it, and I saw how Spidey's suit became black. It was infected by some sort of organism that draws from the "dark" side of people's pain. So, dude got infected by the blackness and next thing I know...he's dancing and got this swagger. He's macking chicks, throwing "the guns" at the ladies on the street. He's playing the piano which I assume he's never been able to do before. He went STRAIGHT BLACK. LMAO

He's in the club, where his lady MJ is singing and he just busts in on her act...almost P Diddy-ish. Doing acrobatics and sliding across the floor. Just losing his damn webbed mind. So, I was thinking...what they tryna say? A fool get "infected" by a lil black and all of a sudden he's P Widdy in this bitch? Pelvic thrusting outside and throwing his mojo around? Going around kicking people's asses for the hell of it like a projects' bully?

Ok, I'm a lil sleepy...and I may have trauma from the hair fire. Excuse me, while I nap. LMAO

2 scopers scoping:

[flahy] [blak] [chik] said...

LOL!! that was my favorite scene in the movie!

Thee_Kween said...

He was getting it! TOO funny!!

Find It

 

Like Me a LOT

GGX Jewels

GGX Jewels
Inspire Your Inner Diva

The Beautiful Blogger Award

The Beautiful Blogger Award
Aw, Champ...for ME?

Kween's Sentry

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Lia Sophia

Lia Sophia
Contact JoAnn Monroe for beautiful jewelry

The Love & Truth Challenge

The Love & Truth Challenge

Networked Blogs

Blogroll

I Love Your Blog

I Love Your Blog
Thanks Cook!

The Versatile Blogger Award

The Versatile Blogger Award
Thanks Champ!

sitemeter

About

CURRENT MOON