Scopers


Make Me Over


My girls and I met up the other weekend. We were SUPPOSED to get into some make up, but we got sidetracked with some drunkenness. LOL My sister and I have been in love with make up for a while. My sister has a professional make up brush set from Chanel among 2 other sets and we love make up from NARS, Cargo, MAC, and even the mainstream marketers like Loreal and Revlon. We love colorful stuff and like to switch up looks, but I haven't been wearing much make up lately. So, I'm excited to get back into the girly stuff.

I'm kind of hoping that my artistic flair for colors and drawing will branch off into some really cool looks for me and the girls. The weekend after my birthday (1-10-09) we're supposed to meet in NJ for a slumber party. I haven't had one of those in a while. The hostess, Ms Curvy Queen herself is having a Mary Kay party and we're to extend it into a girls' night. Soooo, I've been looking for cool sites that talk about make up (especially eye shadow) and give us a few ideas.

So far, I've landed on a couple of sites that I found through my friend's site.
[FUNG'KE] [BLAK] [CHIK] There, I found two sites (so far) which seem really cool. Pumps and Gloss and Clumps of Mascara. I'm still reading through the blogs, so who knows what cool stuff I'll learn. I've also began following diva on a dime. Butterfly Effect (or BE as we call her) has been watching video tutorials on Youtube for application. We're gonna help our butterfly sister, Curvy find her make up swagger. MY swagger is about to get SICKER (b/c it's already pretty sick) LOL

I'll be sure to chronicle the hotness that is Keys/Kiwi ;)

6 scopers scoping:

BE Lauriette said...

Girl, I went up into Sephora yesterday talkin bout all I need is two things. Came out of there with waayyy too much. Now I's broke. Anywhoo...I'm getting hype about make up all late in age and what not..LOL I'm loving it. I was supposed to do a video last night but I was so tired. I would love to do Curvy's make up. I've never tried Mary Kay; can't wait. MAC, Cargo and them are too high end for me...LOL

Thee_Kween said...

MAC has great pigments, but yes they're expensive. It's a once in a while splurge. But, Loreal's H.I.P. make up is nice...b/c the colors are intensified.

I'll be waiting for the video. QQn

[flahy] [blak] [chik] said...

You picked two of my favorite girls! Their make-up skills are crazy! Check them out on twitter also!

Thee_Kween said...

COOL, then I was on the right path. I also picked up a few other blogs to follow. Your blog list is crazy, Son! LOL

Anonymous said...

I am already a makeup fanatic.. I swear I wish I had 100 dollars a month for makeup... I can't wait to see some pictures..

Thee_Kween said...

I can't wait either. I really wanna get into some bold colors. A lot of stuff washes out on me...um, I'm a lil pale. LOL So, I need something bright.

Find It

 

Like Me a LOT

GGX Jewels

GGX Jewels
Inspire Your Inner Diva

The Beautiful Blogger Award

The Beautiful Blogger Award
Aw, Champ...for ME?

Kween's Sentry

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Lia Sophia

Lia Sophia
Contact JoAnn Monroe for beautiful jewelry

The Love & Truth Challenge

The Love & Truth Challenge

Networked Blogs

Blogroll

I Love Your Blog

I Love Your Blog
Thanks Cook!

The Versatile Blogger Award

The Versatile Blogger Award
Thanks Champ!

sitemeter

About

CURRENT MOON