Scopers


3 Days and Counting...






SHEESH!

A blogger *that is me* is TIDE! I've just been so mentally exhausted for the past 2 weeks that it has been a wonder I have been able to blog daily to fulfill my challenge. 30 posts in 30 days...shit. I knew when I signed up for it I was in trouble, but LAWD if it's not hard for a notoriously sporadic blogger to keep it popping every single day. I know someone who does this everyday and I just cant figure out how he does it. As soon as something of interest pops up in the news or around him...it is a blog in 0 seconds flat.

Of late, between some things I gotta get straight on the personal front, the hoopla of day to day life and some added drama from some not-so-leading characters...this month has been sprinkled with a lot of energy-consuming rigmarole that has tired me to a fault.

Anyway, I want to keep my promise and dig deep for the things that mean something to me...and because there are SO many, may explain the reason why I'm having a hard time getting food for thought. When there's too much swimming around....it's hard to grab hold to that one slippery point.

I guess, in a way...this challenge has helped me break through and become less calculated and controlling with what I choose to blog...and instead post thoughts as they randomly skip out of my mind. I just hope that in doing so, I've allowed a glimpse of me to be accessible to those who have been wanting to see a more personal look into da Kween's life and personality.

I wonder if I'll remain a blogging machine come December 1st. lol

6 scopers scoping:

♥ CG ♥ said...

You've done a great job, girlie! Shoot, it would be a struggle for me to post every day without throwing some meaningless ish up for the heck of it. You've done the opposite, which speaks volumes. These last days will be a piece of cake :-).

Thee_Kween said...

Thank you so much, Mel...I've tried. I've put my heart into a lot of these posts allowing them to become less "general" and more personal. Thank you SO much for the support! ((hugs))

the.kisser said...

sigh, it's almost over! you did really good, and i'm glad i got to know you on a 'deeper' level... would you do this challenge again? and i hope you keep it up.

.kisses.

Thee_Kween said...

Yea, it's almost over...this must've been a breeze for you. I've seen you post more than one a couple of times. lol

You know? I think I would do it again...just no time soon. I need a blog break. haha!

And, I'm glad I got to "know" you as well. I hope that we continue to bond. I like ya Kississippi!

Reggie said...

Yeah whenever I want to get really pissed off at white people I'll watch either Rosewood or Mississippi Burning. For me, they're the tonic for hate.

Thee_Kween said...

LOL @ whenever you wanna get pissed at white people. lol

(btw...the comment link for each post on this particular template is above the blog itself) I was wondering where your comment was. lol

Find It

 

Like Me a LOT

GGX Jewels

GGX Jewels
Inspire Your Inner Diva

The Beautiful Blogger Award

The Beautiful Blogger Award
Aw, Champ...for ME?

Kween's Sentry

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Lia Sophia

Lia Sophia
Contact JoAnn Monroe for beautiful jewelry

The Love & Truth Challenge

The Love & Truth Challenge

Networked Blogs

Blogroll

I Love Your Blog

I Love Your Blog
Thanks Cook!

The Versatile Blogger Award

The Versatile Blogger Award
Thanks Champ!

sitemeter

About

CURRENT MOON