Scopers


Dia Viente y Siete~ What’s The Best Thing Going For You Right Now?



Life...

Life and everything that is me IN it. I love the fact that I'm happier with myself than I've ever been. I love me. I love that I'm blessed with family and friends. I feel like I'm doing God's work in some small way everyday. I feel like I'm growing closer to who it is God wants me to be.

I love that I'm firmly planted in my 38th year of life and I look good. I ache a little from some medical issues, but I still feel like I've got wings. I know who I am, what I want (most of the time), what I need and what I'm not willing to compromise on nor tolerate.

I feel some good things on the horizon and am enjoying what's to come.

I'm BLESSED! I smile more than I cry, dance more than I complain, laugh WAY more than usual, sing more than I wallow and believe in love more than what's given to me. 

There are SO many things that are the BEST going for me right now, because every moment presents itself as an opportunity of thanks for what is...my life.

:D <--big grin!

2 scopers scoping:

BE Lauriette said...

You have a great attitude. I'm having a hard time with this challenge. Not sure why.

Thee_Kween said...

Thanks sis...maybe things are just overwhelming already and the truth is buried underneath the exhaust...

Find It

 

Like Me a LOT

GGX Jewels

GGX Jewels
Inspire Your Inner Diva

The Beautiful Blogger Award

The Beautiful Blogger Award
Aw, Champ...for ME?

Kween's Sentry

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Lia Sophia

Lia Sophia
Contact JoAnn Monroe for beautiful jewelry

The Love & Truth Challenge

The Love & Truth Challenge

Networked Blogs

Blogroll

I Love Your Blog

I Love Your Blog
Thanks Cook!

The Versatile Blogger Award

The Versatile Blogger Award
Thanks Champ!

sitemeter

About

CURRENT MOON