Scopers


Ahh, The Single Life





Ladies...well, SINGLE ladies...tell me something...


Tell me what it is that you cherish about your single lifestyle.


Everyone knows that when you're a couple...you adapt and compromise your spatial habits. You choose a "side" of the bed. You alternate shower times (save for the showers together). You share groceries, learning to leave what they like and vice versa.


The toothpaste dilemma...squeeze at the bottom or in the middle?
Who takes out the garbage?
Does the dishes?
The cooking?


Those are some basic shared living experiences (or in some cases...visitation etiquette for those who refuse to shack up)...but, what about...


~farting passing gas/pooping...free to be stank. lmao
~enjoying a day off...no comb in sight
~eating garlicky food and not worrying that someone wants a kiss
~wearing mis-matched, somewhat frumpy clothing on leisure days


I mean, let's face it...when you're single...outside of a daily shower and a gargle, a day off can mean naps or a disheveled weave...combined with some eye gunk from interim snoozes between TV/movie/Internet action...you don't have to do anything.





Sure, I maintain ME without a man around for my own personal pleasure...but, some days you just wanna say "Bump a shave..." LOL



Ladies...tell me what it is that you miss about being single when you're coupled up. I can give you a Santa's scrolled list of shit I miss about being in a couple...but, like "they" say, "You don't know what you've got til it's gone..." Perhaps, I'll cherish this alone time until/if God brings my king...






6 scopers scoping:

♥ CG ♥ said...

Good one, Kiwi. Having freedom to get my beauty rest on when and how I want is golden.

No twilight "pokin'", no "I'm hungry, bored, [insert gripe] at a less than opportune time are things I cherish :-)

Untouched Jewel said...

One of the things I like about being single is I don't have to share a bed. I also like the fact that I have the freedom to do some "window shoppin" when it comes to the male species--scope out my options, and I don't have to be bothered with all the Tom Foolery from some man's insecurity.

Thee_Kween said...

@CG~ I feel you on that...midnight "poking"? *giggling* I miss THAT! haha

@Jewel~ HAHA @ window shopping. I know THAT'S right! Gettin yo 'eye' on. lol

Thanks ladies...we share some "cherished" things of singledom

Mahoganydymond™ said...

I can write a list myself what I love about being single...

The main joy I get about being single is my SPACE... I don't have to worry about doing anything for anyone but myself...

Thee_Kween said...

Yes, Mah...space is something that is hard to reclaim once you've become a couple with someone. I say...enjoy it while you can. LOL

Anonymous said...

Yes, I DO let myself go.
I'm lactose intolerant so I can only allow myself the pleasure of cheese and milk at night when I can fully "express" myself without judgement lol.
And I do :-).
Don't judge me.

Find It

 

Like Me a LOT

GGX Jewels

GGX Jewels
Inspire Your Inner Diva

The Beautiful Blogger Award

The Beautiful Blogger Award
Aw, Champ...for ME?

Kween's Sentry

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Lia Sophia

Lia Sophia
Contact JoAnn Monroe for beautiful jewelry

The Love & Truth Challenge

The Love & Truth Challenge

Networked Blogs

Blogroll

I Love Your Blog

I Love Your Blog
Thanks Cook!

The Versatile Blogger Award

The Versatile Blogger Award
Thanks Champ!

sitemeter

About

CURRENT MOON