Scopers


Dia Quince~ Something or Someone I Tried Living Without...





...because you've tried living without it.


::tapping chin with fake nail::
~searching mind~


I am trying really hard here. I don't know what it is...is it Pepsi? I've DEFINITELY tried living without it and always find myself coming back to it. I've never TRIED living without cheese...so that's a no. Sex? Well, I've done well so far...lol


Maybe it's the Internet...I go away, but it just keeps calling me. LOL...but even that is sort of a necessity in this day and age. Everything, including job searches and daily life tasks are Internet-bound.


I wanna say LOVE...but, one...that's corny. LOL B)...I've never tried living without it...because I AM love (okay...THAT was corny) LOL 


People who have gone (who although I may miss) can be hard to live without at first...but I manage. My cell? Hmmm...that lil mofo is like the best crack known to man. If I leave my phone behind for any reason, my mind scrambles and I think of all the people who may call in it's absence...even the ones who may not have called in years. haha!


Well, I guess these things come as close as I'm gonna get...at least at 4:22am in the damn morning. I'm going to bed. I've got less than 3 1/2hrs to go before rise and shine.

2 scopers scoping:

BE Lauriette said...

The internet be calling me..it be calling me YO.. lol I feel you.

Thee_Kween said...

I know, Pooki...I mean, BE. LOL

Find It

 

Like Me a LOT

GGX Jewels

GGX Jewels
Inspire Your Inner Diva

The Beautiful Blogger Award

The Beautiful Blogger Award
Aw, Champ...for ME?

Kween's Sentry

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Lia Sophia

Lia Sophia
Contact JoAnn Monroe for beautiful jewelry

The Love & Truth Challenge

The Love & Truth Challenge

Networked Blogs

Blogroll

I Love Your Blog

I Love Your Blog
Thanks Cook!

The Versatile Blogger Award

The Versatile Blogger Award
Thanks Champ!

sitemeter

About

CURRENT MOON