Scopers


Dia Dieziseis~ Someone Or Something I Can DEFINITELY Live Without





Yo...I'm getting Blog Wasted, dude. LMAO ...my ass was caught NAPPING in the middle of blogging. LOL


I mis-numbered my blog. I THOUGHT I did the topic for #16 but I only put the number...not the topic. *UGH* THAT is what I get for doing TWO different 30 day challenges. (One here...one on tumblr). ::sigh::


Okay, what can I DEFINITELY live without. Well, I don't know that I want to say a person, because people come in and out for a purpose. If someone needs to revisit my life for confirmation, lessons, etc...I have to accept their place.


What I KNOW I can do without...is drama. Lies. Deception. Hurtfulness. I pray always for honest and true connections. That is all I can ask for, because whether or not I'm meant to have someone in my life...at least the conclusion was found in a true and forthcoming way. Nothing lost out of dishonesty and duplicity. 


Yea...that's how I feel about it.

3 scopers scoping:

Mahoganydymond™ said...

agreed...

Thee_Kween said...

:D

BE Lauriette said...

the kitty is so cute...lol yeah, I said it. I like em from a distance. "from a distance" ..isn't that a song? o_O any who.. I know you got your hands full with these blogs and you are doing a great job.

Find It

 

Like Me a LOT

GGX Jewels

GGX Jewels
Inspire Your Inner Diva

The Beautiful Blogger Award

The Beautiful Blogger Award
Aw, Champ...for ME?

Kween's Sentry

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Lia Sophia

Lia Sophia
Contact JoAnn Monroe for beautiful jewelry

The Love & Truth Challenge

The Love & Truth Challenge

Networked Blogs

Blogroll

I Love Your Blog

I Love Your Blog
Thanks Cook!

The Versatile Blogger Award

The Versatile Blogger Award
Thanks Champ!

sitemeter

About

CURRENT MOON