Scopers


Snapshot #1 ~ Me

Photo of: ME



I may not be sized down
to a dainty frame
for dainty minds
with limited thinking...
but, I'm still frail
demure and soft
tender to the touch
unmeasured depths of heart
with much to give...
with much to learn...
with much wisdom to impart...
I may be strong,
inside AND out...
but, I feel the slights against me
I set them free
like chicks from nest
...and carry on like all is sweet
because eventually...it will be...
I suffer no emotional drought
because...
like frayed wires
wielding danger
that manically jump about...
I hold energy no one can harness
I hold great things no one can tout
my kinda love,
most can't do without...
and don't know it
until they're already out...
sometimes afraid,
of my own power to be
I forget who I am
but never whose I be
yes,
it's possible to know
to whom I belong,
and forget my way
letting the delusion
of loneliness
cause my mind to stray,
but...
still,
I come back to ME...
this woman-child of God
remembering...to be ME...every day
in the VERY way
that makes me
limitless...to the eyes of those
who dare to see
the woman with many names,
but whose mother named her...Kali






9 scopers scoping:

The God'ess said...

SNAP SNAP SNAP!! I love it!!

Thee_Kween said...

THANK you God'ess!! I think I may enjoy this pic challenge. SO much room for creativity! :D

The God'ess said...

I wish I had the time and the energy to do it. I'm thinking I may not do another challenge for awhile. You know I got so much going on.

Afrodeezha said...

Beautiful Sis!!! Pic and poem!

As the Budda Flows said...

buddaful Kali!!!

No Labels said...

Loving it, Kali...I'm having fun with the Musical Truths challenge, too.

Thee_Kween said...

Thanks Dee, Budda and Monica...

Monica...I'm not focused enough right now for two. Even though I feel like I may be doing this one alone. lol

Reggie said...

Nice picture.

Thee_Kween said...

Thanks Reggie :: smiling::

Find It

 

Like Me a LOT

GGX Jewels

GGX Jewels
Inspire Your Inner Diva

The Beautiful Blogger Award

The Beautiful Blogger Award
Aw, Champ...for ME?

Kween's Sentry

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Lia Sophia

Lia Sophia
Contact JoAnn Monroe for beautiful jewelry

The Love & Truth Challenge

The Love & Truth Challenge

Networked Blogs

Blogroll

I Love Your Blog

I Love Your Blog
Thanks Cook!

The Versatile Blogger Award

The Versatile Blogger Award
Thanks Champ!

sitemeter

About

CURRENT MOON