Scopers


Going Home...Soon


So...my time in DC is coming to a close. I will be going home on Tuesday for good...or at least for a while. I had a good time. I really did. I remember at first not wanting to come here, feeling in some way that I'd be "inconvenienced". Now, I realize that my coming here was as much for me as it was for the case of Syre. I had a different kind of "freedom" so to speak, while here. I slept less (lawd knows I did) but, I lived more. Being around my godson has been a joy. He may have kicked year two off the hinges (and his birthday is in May) but he's still a good baby. I hope he learned something from me. I hope that he will remember me well. Well...he should. I spanked that booty today because he unscrewed, opened and "painted" with his mom's nail polish...neon pink...on the carpet! LOL

I've gotten a chance to meet a couple of friends...not everyone I intended. Hopefully before Tuesday, I will at LEAST get to see one or two more. To be so close, yet so far...is wack as throwback Chinese slippers. I became closer to my godson's mom, Aly. I thought I knew her, but I spent a LOT of time around her and realize how much she's grown up since I met her. She was 19 when I met her...a spoiled little brat. Now, she's a grown woman...grinding out, taking care of her child alone. I have a lot of respect for the sister I call "Pippy" (cuz she has so much energy). We truly took our friendship to another level these past 2 months.


I've snapped a few pics, gotten some peace of mind...LOST some *lol*, almost had to beat someone's mama. Almost had to beat some hood rat. God truly DOES watch over babies and fools...cuz them fools coulda got it.

I got a chance to truly back away from the net at a time when my heart was in knots and my mind in a fog. I got clarity that you cant pay for. I had time to get my head together and be away from home. Not bad.
Later, DC...it was good. I might actually visit again. LOL

0 scopers scoping:

Find It

 

Like Me a LOT

GGX Jewels

GGX Jewels
Inspire Your Inner Diva

The Beautiful Blogger Award

The Beautiful Blogger Award
Aw, Champ...for ME?

Kween's Sentry

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Lia Sophia

Lia Sophia
Contact JoAnn Monroe for beautiful jewelry

The Love & Truth Challenge

The Love & Truth Challenge

Networked Blogs

Blogroll

I Love Your Blog

I Love Your Blog
Thanks Cook!

The Versatile Blogger Award

The Versatile Blogger Award
Thanks Champ!

sitemeter

About

CURRENT MOON