Scopers


~beautiful by kween standards~

 


My lovely friend...Lamoi aka "Ms. Rubies" listed some of her beautiful places. I promised that I, too would list mine.  In this moment in time...my beautiful moments are few and far between, captured in stills and lyrics. Always in the recesses though...lies beautiful places, things, people...emotions. Here are a few of mine...
In the pic above...is a picture of the Pacific Ocean taken by my friend Chuck while in Cali for a Jets game...it is now my wallpaper...

Hawaii...my dream vacay

My room...when music is playing and I'm singing and swaying...

Both grandma's houses...those ladies are the best!

The moment in time when his voice made my soul swim in anxious laps...

My backyard...during sunsets, sunrises, the 4th, and days when God's sky is showing out (my backyard overlooks mountains and a river)




My new job...it's the beginning of beautiful things...

Any room when my mom, sis and I are laughing and enjoying each other's company...

The movies...screw bootleg and online...a TRUE movie buff loves the theater experience of the lights dimming, the previews, the credits and ALL...even the price. lol

My book...me knee deep, mind clicking, story churning and coming alive at my finger tips...

In the arms of a precocious, bubbly 2 1/2 yr old. Laughing, playing and him pretending not to get what I'm saying. ::Hi, Syre::




A song...written by him...most likely not meant for me exclusively...yet...it's still my favorite.

My heart...the most beautiful place of all...

3 scopers scoping:

Cook.ThePoet. said...

I love it! I saw her post too on that. I think imma have to join on the bandwagon with this one lol

-Cook.ThePoet.

Lamoi said...

what a beautiful list, you made me daydream of sunsets and movies..lol. but you're right one's heart is one of the most beautiful places of all.

cook, for sure, i wanna creep your beautiful places.

Thee_Kween said...

@Cook~ Yea, you know we all jump on the "tag" around here. LOL

@Ms. Rubies~ thank you...I'm beginning to really REALLY appreciate the beauty of being myself in a world of superficiality and unrealistic demands. I rest on the beauty of every moment nowadays. :)

Find It

 

Like Me a LOT

GGX Jewels

GGX Jewels
Inspire Your Inner Diva

The Beautiful Blogger Award

The Beautiful Blogger Award
Aw, Champ...for ME?

Kween's Sentry

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Lia Sophia

Lia Sophia
Contact JoAnn Monroe for beautiful jewelry

The Love & Truth Challenge

The Love & Truth Challenge

Networked Blogs

Blogroll

I Love Your Blog

I Love Your Blog
Thanks Cook!

The Versatile Blogger Award

The Versatile Blogger Award
Thanks Champ!

sitemeter

About

CURRENT MOON