Scopers


And Another One...





My girl :::the.kisser::: strikes again...she shows me so much love!! I had to indeed hook her up with the last award passed to me, so because of that I can't really tag her this go round. Don't worry...I've got plenty to choose from. Even some newbies :)


So in keeping with the rules of this blog award, I will list 8 folks who make me wanna look ALL UP in their window!





TMI blog award rules

*post the award on your blog
*list 8 things a voyeur / peeping tom could potentially catch you doing if they were watching you
*award up to 8 bloggers who match the criteria this award
*make sure they know you enjoy peeping through their windows


8 things a peeping tom could catch me doing...

~Talking to myself...and answering
~Singing like I was on stage
~Writing of course....ad nauseum
~Cackling loudly at the TV
~Taking pics of myself
~Dancing
~Cooking
~Feeling up my b(0)(0)bs :)

9 scopers scoping:

Katlynne LaSalle said...

Oh you naughty girl! And I love it!! Thanks Kween...

CurvyGurl ♥ said...

Someone told me about that last one, but I didn't believe them...lol

PRIMALDATA said...

Lol TMI blog award cute, dunno if I could do this one. My blogspot account has a no cursing rule and I wonder if I would be patient enough to say what I do without resorting to the colorful metaphors.

But hey is feeling up your own boobs really TMI I mean most folks just assume if you have decent size breastesses you touch them from time to time or maybe it's just my perverted mind

T-Charry said...

for ME?! Why thank you honey bunches....I just give you what you want, which I HOPE you like ;-)

T-Charry said...

i gave you an award boo...lol
http://mizzscoopreport.blogspot.com/2009/12/just-giving-people-what-they-want.html

Da_Kween said...

@Kat~ You're SO very welcome Lil Lady :)

@Curvy~ Someone told you about WHAT last one? lol

@Primal~ Yea, it's just your mind. Not everyone with big boobs rub on themselves. lol

@T-Charry~ You're good at it. Your blog is so random and fun. :)

*running to see what you gave me* lol

the.kisser said...

your welcome love! like we said we are each other's stalkers...LOL

.kisses.

Da_Kween said...

LOL, you're a nut!! ((hugs))

Butterfly Effect said...

Congrats to everyone!

Find It

 

Like Me a LOT

GGX Jewels

GGX Jewels
Inspire Your Inner Diva

The Beautiful Blogger Award

The Beautiful Blogger Award
Aw, Champ...for ME?

Kween's Sentry

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Lia Sophia

Lia Sophia
Contact JoAnn Monroe for beautiful jewelry

The Love & Truth Challenge

The Love & Truth Challenge

Networked Blogs

Blogroll

I Love Your Blog

I Love Your Blog
Thanks Cook!

The Versatile Blogger Award

The Versatile Blogger Award
Thanks Champ!

sitemeter

About

CURRENT MOON