Scopers


K Street stands for Kottoe-mite-ay KNOWS!


If all of you haven't been paying attention *shaking the shit out of the ADD'ers* I've been in DC since the weekend of my birthday...well, that following Monday. Well, I've been here a few times before. My sister Aly lives here and has been here for several years. She attended and graduated Howard and just never came home. My sister Monifa and I have been to visit her 3 other times here...and EACH time...we've seen the SAME shit!

Aly lives in the "heart" of DC. She's in the Northwest area which is pretty close to all of the important areas of this district. If I walk downstairs and to the corner of New Jersey and K and look down the street, you can see the capitol building big as day. BUT, if you come back and go to the OTHER street crossing K (3rd Street)...you will see nothing but hookers...

...TRANSGENDER HOOKERS!!!!

MAN, one of the times we left here at 2-3am in the morning to drive home only to run into one pulling up shim pants and buckling. I mean, dressed like a straight chick (not even a "hooker") but just sharply dressed in jeans, a cute belt, jacket, shirt and heels. WORKING it...and getting off work! LOL

Aly, Syre and I were headed back from the local Safeway...only to pass by a TALL snapdown with 5 o'clock shadow but with tight clothes on, switching and wearing boobs. He was with a HARD dude in broad daylight. I just looked at Aly and she laughed. I said, "DAMN...there's a lot of shmenz around here"...she laughed and said that there were a LOT of those around. That around her building were nothing BUT transgender hookers...but that the real ladies were further up K Street (somewhere near the skrip clubs).

I remember when Aly first moved here and we visited...she told us of how "nice" the area was...and for the most part, considering DC's crime rate...it is. But if one of the nicest areas around is the heart of Shim Blvd...I think I'll take Peekskill...where the hookers only come out at night and still have their womenz parts in tact. *lmao*

6 scopers scoping:

[flahy] [blak] [chik] said...

Talk about the "Crying Game"...When I first moved to this area, I was amazed at all of the hookers on K Street, then almost passed out when I found out they were men..lol

Thee_Kween said...

I'm telling ya. Just shmenz EVERY where...*fainting*

SheBloggs said...

WOW... how can ya tell? Just big hands and braod shoulders n feet? These days, somehow they are looking more and more like actual women!

Funny post! shmenz!

Thee_Kween said...

I can tell from the thick necks, Adam's apples, and strong jaw lines. LOL

♥ CG ♥ said...

ROFL. Shoot, y'all think it's bad now. Back in the day the ladies of the night used to walk the 14th & K Sts. stroll too. Johns used to tie up traffic riding around the block. When I was in elem school, if you wanted to really diss the hell outta somebody, all you had to say was "so, I saw yo' mama on the 14th Street last night!"...hee hee.

Thee_Kween said...

That is hilarious! I think I might use that! LMAO

Find It

 

Like Me a LOT

GGX Jewels

GGX Jewels
Inspire Your Inner Diva

The Beautiful Blogger Award

The Beautiful Blogger Award
Aw, Champ...for ME?

Kween's Sentry

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Lia Sophia

Lia Sophia
Contact JoAnn Monroe for beautiful jewelry

The Love & Truth Challenge

The Love & Truth Challenge

Networked Blogs

Blogroll

I Love Your Blog

I Love Your Blog
Thanks Cook!

The Versatile Blogger Award

The Versatile Blogger Award
Thanks Champ!

sitemeter

About

CURRENT MOON