Scopers


Word 31: Life



Day 31, the last day of the challenge...was dedicated to whatever word each blogger felt like using. I chose the word "life".

Before I get into my word...I'd like to thank those who participated. Mahogany Dymond, who requested this challenge, I hope you got out of this what you hoped for. No Labels Unleashed...thank you for giving your all. Lamont Clark did not finish and we had another participant who though she didn't have a blog, did so on her Facebook page.

Thanks again...hopefully, we'll have another soon and try again to be unique, expressive and honest. Onto my word...


Life is beginning, and ending and beginning in the middle. Life is cycling...forward, upward and toward destinies and purposes. Life is slipping away from and skipping right up to us every single day. Life is here...and either we're living it...or we're missing it.


0 scopers scoping:

Find It

 

Like Me a LOT

GGX Jewels

GGX Jewels
Inspire Your Inner Diva

The Beautiful Blogger Award

The Beautiful Blogger Award
Aw, Champ...for ME?

Kween's Sentry

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Lia Sophia

Lia Sophia
Contact JoAnn Monroe for beautiful jewelry

The Love & Truth Challenge

The Love & Truth Challenge

Networked Blogs

Blogroll

I Love Your Blog

I Love Your Blog
Thanks Cook!

The Versatile Blogger Award

The Versatile Blogger Award
Thanks Champ!

sitemeter

About

CURRENT MOON