Scopers


Chance



Chance...is defined as follows:


chance

noun, verb,chanced, chanc·ing, adjective
noun
1.
the absence of any cause of events that can be predicted,understood, or controlled: often personified or treated as apositive agency: Chance governs all.
2.
luck or fortune: a game of chance.
3.
a possibility or probability of anything happening: a fifty-percent chance of success.
4.
an opportune or favorable time; opportunity: Now is yourchance.


Chance, I suppose is the law of "what the fuck ever"...lol

Well, Chance to me is a bundle of instances where shit wasn't in my control...so yea that's life. This dude Chance be showing up RIGHT when shit go down. He wanna be all up in the roll of the dice. He wanna be all up in it when love comes...he wanna be all up in it when you play the Lotto...

Then again...I always loved that portion of Monopoly. When I got to pull a Chance card. Never knew if you'd get a "Get out of jail free" card...or end up passing go. On the other hand...you could end UP in jail and not pass go or collect a DAMN thing, but the fun was in not knowing.

I'd like to say that I've utilized the chances given to me about 80+% of the time. I don't always LIKE the chances thrown at me, but I normally roll with the punches.

By chance, I've met some wonderful friends...and met a few that I could've gone my entire life without knowing.

By chance, I've loved and lost...and loved and lost again...but, that's actually something I'll leave to the presence of God's gift of grace and not Chance...I'll "take my chances" with God since HE is love.

Chance is an interesting spin, I believe...on the explanation of that which we don't understand. I suppose...Chance IS God...taking over and putting us in the place He needs us to be at the time He feels is best. So perhaps I got it a little twisted and Chance is really God's helpmate...:)

0 scopers scoping:

Find It

 

Like Me a LOT

GGX Jewels

GGX Jewels
Inspire Your Inner Diva

The Beautiful Blogger Award

The Beautiful Blogger Award
Aw, Champ...for ME?

Kween's Sentry

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Lia Sophia

Lia Sophia
Contact JoAnn Monroe for beautiful jewelry

The Love & Truth Challenge

The Love & Truth Challenge

Networked Blogs

Blogroll

I Love Your Blog

I Love Your Blog
Thanks Cook!

The Versatile Blogger Award

The Versatile Blogger Award
Thanks Champ!

sitemeter

About

CURRENT MOON