Scopers


Grow UP!! PLEASE!

I swear. Everyday that I am on this Internet, I see more and more bullshit. I promise you, there are MORE children disguised as adults than there are children in this world. Everyone is always playing the Lame Ass Internet Kid role. For instance: I know plenty of people who do the whole "I'm gonna blast you in my blast" thing on 360. Its lame. I don't do it, but I again, I am NOT in the bizness of telling folk how to run their page.


What bothers me is not that people do it...its WHY people do it. A lot of people do it because they don't know how to say what they need TO the person to whom they're referring to. If I haven't figured out how to say it to someone personally (in person, over the phone, email, or IM)then I will NOT be sharing it with all of 360 to view and pontificate on.
One of the things that pisses me off is people's lack of understanding and compassion for each other. A person will see something they don't like, or something they feel is addressed to them and instead of asking or saying their peace, they'll assume and begin acting funny. Or people will come to their conclusions and allow bitterness brought about from past experiences to cloud their ability to accept human frailty and be forgiving. I have seen in the past year...WAY too many people who WANT and desire a certain kind of consideration and respect, but fall short of doling out those very same sentiments to others. People who forget that in order to be considered you must first consider. No one owes you a damn thing, and unless you're somewhere in this world giving those things...don't expect to be on the receiving end.


I am SICK of these crybabies. I am sick of people taking the beautiful things and people for granted. I am sick of having to worry about who's real and who's just a fair weather friend. At 35, I thought I'd have a better grasp on my friend's list by now...but I see that even "I" have some cultivating to do! So, if you have a beef or concern with a person...be an adult. Sit that person down and talk it through and agree to respectfully resolve it one way or the other. All this open season on people's characters are so stupid and immature and speak volumes as to who you are. No one can ever say that my blast is about them...or that I blogged them. For one, my life doesn't revolve around others and their behaviors. I refuse to give someone the satisfaction of having me speak on them all the time and see that they matter if they really don't. And if they DON'T matter...well, shit...stop blasting and blogging them. Let them go about their merry little way and lead a trite existence.

Peace

0 scopers scoping:

Find It

 

Like Me a LOT

GGX Jewels

GGX Jewels
Inspire Your Inner Diva

The Beautiful Blogger Award

The Beautiful Blogger Award
Aw, Champ...for ME?

Kween's Sentry

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Lia Sophia

Lia Sophia
Contact JoAnn Monroe for beautiful jewelry

The Love & Truth Challenge

The Love & Truth Challenge

Networked Blogs

Blogroll

I Love Your Blog

I Love Your Blog
Thanks Cook!

The Versatile Blogger Award

The Versatile Blogger Award
Thanks Champ!

sitemeter

About

CURRENT MOON